CrossOver is the easiest way to run many Microsoft applications on your Mac without a clunky Windows emulator. (Seriously, have you tried emulators? Do you like how they run on your Mac?) CrossOver works differently. It’s not an emulator. It does the work of translating Windows commands into Mac commands so that you can run Windows software as if it were designed native to Mac.
CrossOver works with all kinds of software – productivity software, utility programs, and games — all with one application. Faster. Better experience. No license. Simple as that.
➡️ Click here: Buy Pro License
- One-click installation. Up & running in minutes
- No chunky emulator needed. Run WIndows apps as if they’re native to Mac
- Money saving. Can run Windows apps without Windows OS
- No lag. Run Windows apps at native speed
- Just another icon. Seamlessly integrate with your desktop environment
- Give back. Contributions (and code) go back to Open Source Community
- Full version
- 1-year of minor software upgrades and support included
- Your serial code must be activated by December 31, 2021 or it will be deemed invalid
- Intel or Apple Silicon based Mac running macOS (High Sierra or later)
- 300MB of free disk space and space for installed Windows applications
- CrossOver for Mac will not run on iPads or iPhones
Note: This deal may expire or sold out at anytime